Did you know you can insert videos into a word document? While it might not be useful, i thought it was pretty cool. Here’s how…
Of course, you can do the same thing in PowerPoint, which makes a lot more sense.
Insert a YouTube Video Into a Microsoft Word Document in Office 2013
- Go ahead and open Microsoft Word and switch over to the Insert tab.
- Then click on Online Video.
- If this in your first time inserting a video from YouTube you will need to add it as a provider from the bottom left hand side of the dialog.
- Once added, you will be able to enter a search term.
- Then simply select a video and hit the insert button.
- Videos come with there own set of formatting options, so be sure to take a look around.