Ever wanted to edit Image of a document or a PDF file? in this post you will learn how to convert image of a document or PDF ( Portable Document Format) file to editable text.
- Go to https://drive.google.com (You need to sign up a Google account to use this service. It is free to sign up and free to use 15 GB storage size.).
- Click the Upload button (Left side orange button) to upload your Image or PDF file.
- After finish upload file all uploaded files list on the panel.
- Right click on file and open with “Google Docs”
- Wait a moment for conversion.
- Now you have editable text file in your Google Drive panel.
You can download and change as you like. That’s all.