FooNav.js is a free plugin built on jQuery that let’s you make a simple menu to help users navigate either your site or a single pages content. You can create your own custom menu links or let the plugin crawl your page for headers and build up a simple navigation menu itself.
There are a number of different ways to change to behaviour of the menu, from only showing it once a user has scrolled past a certain pixel value to adjusting whether or not to smooth scroll to anchors.
- Insert Custom Content Before or After the Menu
- Show After X Pixels Scrolled
- Change the Show/Hide Speed
- Enable/Disable Auto Tracking of Anchors in the Menu
- Enable/Disable the Smooth Scroll to Anchors
- Enable/Disable Auto Parsing of the current URL for Hash Values (Anchors)
- Enable/Disable Auto Showing of the Menu on Page Load
- Switch Between a Simple Slide or Fade Animation in the Menu
- Simple API for Developers to Use
- Add Custom Buttons