Ever wanted to edit Image of a document or a PDF file? in this post you will learn how to convert image of a document or PDF ( Portable Document Format) file to editable text.
1. Go to https://drive.google.com (You need to sign up a Google account to use this service. It is free to sign up and free to use 15 GB storage size.).
2. Click the Upload button (Left side orange button) to upload your Image or PDF file.
3. After finish upload file all uploaded files list on the panel.
4. Right click on file and open with "Google Docs"
5. Wait a moment for conversion.
6. Now you have editable text file in your Google Drive panel.
You can download and change as you like. That's all.