Hi guys, in today's post i would like to show you the easiest way to add a custom pinterest button in your wordpress website or blog as you know one of the easiest and most important things any website can do to help people to discover their stuff on Pinterest is to install the Pin It button. The Pin It button makes it super simple for people to save and share things they find on your site. These Pins link back to your website and increase the spread of your content across Pinterest.
There are many solution that help you to add pin button in you website/blog, I discovered one that I love. It’s called the jQuery Pin It Button For Images. And it’s great! Easy to set up, easy to customize, and Most importantly it’s free! , it works with the latest version of WordPress.
So let's go on, Here’s how to add a custom pin it button to your own wordpress site:
1. Design your own button or choose from here.
2. On your wordpress dashboard, click Plugins.
3. Click Add New.
4. Search for "jQuery Pin It Button For Images".
5. Click Install, then Activate. Once you’ve installed it, go to your Plugins page again, find the plugin, and click Settings.
6. Look at the tabs above and click Visual.
7. Click Custom Pin It Button and Upload Using Media Library.
8. Upload your custom button.
9. Save your settings.
Here’s a screenshot of my own settings.
That's all, Enjoy it :)