Windows 8 has a lot of awesome features , lock screen is one of them. lock screen is really good for tablets where you can control things by a single gesture of your finger but when it comes to desktop , lock screen really irritates almost everyone and it require a little more interaction of keyboard and mouse for to go to your windows Desktop. A lot of desktop users isn’t like lock screen at all and looking for the way of how they can get rid from him. If you are looking for the same then you come to the right place. Here in this post you’ll learn how you can disable lock screen in windows 8.
Follow the given simple steps for to disable lock screen in windows 8
1. Press Win+ R key from your keyboard for to open run dialog box.
2. Enter “gpedit.msc” in text field of run dialog box for to open local group policy of windows 8.
3. Now navigate to the Personalization folder as given.
Computer configuration > Administrative templates > Control panel > Personalization
after reaching at Personalization folder , look on the right side of the current window. you’ll find three options there.
4. Now double click on Don’t display the lock screen option and you’ll see another dialog box appears on your computer screen. Now click on Disable radio button and then click on O.K button as shown.
5. Restart your computer to make changes take effect.
Video by Ibrahim Jabbari
and that’s it. By following above written steps i can easily disable lock screen in windows 8. The method which i have covered in this tutorial is simple and can be done in just couple of minutes. If you have any question about How to disable lock screen in windows 8 then feel free to ask, leave your question in the comment below.
Is it not a great idea to follow me to be recieve my last posts? Follow me now!