This is just a weird trick I learned so I decided to post this. You can watch most of the beginning of the first Star wars movie, which is episode IV from command prompt. It's pretty cool...
There is a complete copy of Star Wars done entirely in ASCII characters that you can watch in the Windows operating system (or any OS that supports telnet). The only thing required to watch it is an internet connection; speed does not matter.
Telnet is turned off by default in the latest versions of Windows. So, in order to watch star wars, you must first enable telnet by going to Control Panel › Program and features › Turn Windows Feature On or Off and ticking both the telnet check boxes. After doing that, follow the steps given below:
1. Open the main Start page.
2. Type Run and press enter
3. In the Run window, type in "cmd" (without the quotes)
4. This will bring up your command prompt window
5. After your computer's name, type "telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl" and press enter
6. Now the computer symbol version of Star Wars will play in the command prompt window.
enjoy watching this new version of Star Wars
Below in the short video, I show you how to watch Star Wars in Command Prompt on Windows 8: